LAHORE:13 september: The provincial secretary for schools education department Thursday told the Lahore High Court that action was being taken against private schools for increasing fee unlawfully. Secretary Muhammad Mahmood told the court that the government had already taken cognizance of the matter and a meeting of all departments concerned was scheduled for September 14. Explaining his inability to attend last hearing of the case, the secretary said the court’s order had not been communicated to him appropriately. Justice Shahid Waheed adjourned hearing for September 16 and directed the secretary to submit report about the outcome of the meeting. On Wednesday, the judge had expressed dismay over non-appearance of the secretary. “Should the court issue arrest warrants for the secretary?” Justice Waheed had asked a deputy secretary present in the court. Several parents had filed petitions pleading that the private schools increased their fees by over 50 percent without any justification. They asked the court to set aside the increase for being unlawful and order the respondent department to take action against them as well.The news.